Develop, implement and evaluate human resource programs, which ensure the effective management of the facility workforce. Manage compensation and Teammate benefit programs costs effectively, while ensuring competitiveness, and maintain compliance with human resource legal requirements.
A summary of the essential functions of the position include but are not limited to the following:
A. Human Resource Programs:
1. Coordinate and administer the recruitment, hiring and orientation of all new Teammates.
2. Administer Teammate benefit programs and assist Teammates with benefit issues.
3. Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
4. Assist managers and leaders with performance appraisal procedures.
5. Develop human resource policies; maintain and ensure compliance with Teammate handbook.
6. Assist managers in the determination and coordination of Teammate training programs. Maintain training logs.
7. Monitor disciplinary practices for fairness and consistency.
8. Develop and implement Teammate communications programs.
9. Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
10. Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
11. Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
12. Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
1. Develop, introduce, and monitor education programs for all Teammates.
2. Work with appropriate local and state organizations to identify programs and funding opportunities to support MFG training efforts.
C*. Miscellaneous Responsibilities:*
1. Serve on Corporate HR Committee.
2. Complete special projects as assigned.
3. Become a visible company representative in the community.
A. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource field. Training continued through workshop and seminar participation.
B. Experience: Minimum 5-7 years human resource background. Must have strong interpersonal skills with ability to manage and coordinate several functional areassimultaneously.
A. Teammates directly supervised: 2-10
B. Teammates indirectly supervised: 0
Job Type: Full-time