On-Site Maintenance and Repair Services
MFG Wind provides on-site FRP composite repairs and maintenance for wind blades - including new sites, retrofits and inspections. The company's mobile response service teams are trained and equipped to quickly assess and make repairs from lightning strikes, shipping and installation damage, structural cracking, leading edge erosion and coating failure, blade balancing, cosmetic, and general warranty needs. We support OEM manufacturers and wind farm operators.
Whether fabricating a new blade or problem-solving a blade erosion problem in the field, our depth of composites knowledge translates to value – quality repair work that endures, economically smart spare parts, and reconditioning existing parts to extend the ROI on legacy wind turbines.
- On-site up-tower and on-ground repairs
- Component restoration
- Warranted repairs
- Tip repairs and replacements
- Shipping and construction damage
- Trailing and leading-edge splitting
- Leading-edge erosion repair and protection
- Structural repairs, internal and external
- Lightning system testing, damage evaluation, repair and/or replacement
- Gelcoat and paint
- Blade balancing
- Removal and disposal of end of life blades and composite components
- Maintenance across the entire lifespan of the blade